Tuesday 15 March 2011

Assignment 5 CDA1

I am just about ready to submit the fifth and final Assignment.

The brief was to create an image for a magazine using (Photoshop Elements techniques) that works in colour and black and white on the theme of Metamorphosis.  In addition to this, research into metamorphosis in historical terms was required as well ascarrying out research  into the theme in visual terms using drawings / sketches and other visual methods to develop ideas.

Ghosts - Final Version



Ghosts - Final Version B/W

I have written an essay on the history of metamorphois in art covering Cubism , Surrealism, Dada, Futurism and Bauhaus movement and placed these in a wider historical context.  I have researched the theme in visual terms giving examples of how I developed my ideas. And I have written up the way I developed my image and looked people's work who have completed the same course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment