Sunday 18 January 2009

Project 7

Making a collage was covered rather well in Module 1 in my opinion. This project was much the same. I have already combined straight lines in the form of threads and torn papers folded papers and my own artwork in several images already so I was not very inspired to create more collages with no real purpose except for creating a frame. I did, however, make one new one with old Christmas wrapping and a Paul Smith gift bag for this project in order to say that I have completed the project:



This was then framed by increasing the canvas size according to the instructions:

From frame collage


I also used one of my images from Module 1 which includes some of my original artwork to show how "framing" enhances the image.
From mix


From frame collage


I now know how to increase the size of a canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment